In today’s rapidly changing economy, many Mobile Eastern Shore home owners wonder or worry about selling their home for the best price, and terms in the shortest period of time.
Here are 9 helpful hints if you are considering selling your Mobile Eastern Shore home:
- Be realistic, and price your home right by using market comparisons.
- Know your true bottom line for both price and time.
- As the market shifts, be prepared to evaluate your price.
- Advertising your property with yard signs, local MLS and newspapers.
- Get rid of the clutter! It makes your house appear smaller.
- Clean your walls, floors, baseboards, stove and refrigerator. Buyers will know your house is well cared for.
- Clean up outdoors! Remove tools, toys and be sure lawn and shrubs are neatly trimmed.
- Have the carpets cleaned to eliminate odors, smoke, and pet smells.
- Make minor repairs such as leaky faucets, sticky doors, etc.
Learn more about selling your Mobile Eastern Shore home by visiting JudySells.com.