In the past, owning a home has always been perceived as a major component of the “American Dream.” Unfortunately, because of the recent real estate market activity, home-ownership is often seen now as more of a nightmare than a dream. But that doesn’t have to be the case! Even in a slower economy, purchasing Mobile/Eastern Shore AL real estate can still be a step toward achieving your own “American Dream!”
Inman News offers some reasons why home ownership still has benefits and advantages, including:
- The opportunity to build equity and create wealth over time.
- Protection from rent increases or eviction at the whim of a landlord.
- The pleasures of a relatively larger home, suitable for a family, and with a backyard, garage or other auxiliary space.
- The freedom — design review boards notwithstanding — to improve, remodel or redecorate to suit one’s own style and budget.
- A variety of lucrative income-tax breaks.
- Pride of ownership and a greater sense of security and stability.
So, if you are thinking of purchasing Mobile/Eastern Shore AL real estate, now is the time! Don’t let the negative media attention on the market get you down – home ownership is still an attainable goal and a big part of the American Dream.
If you are ready to begin looking at Mobile/Eastern Shore AL real estate, please call me at 866-560-7474 or visit JudySells.com.